PVL Teams to Rock Rox Volleyball Jerseys

Troy Olson (left), Vice President of Rox Volleyball, and Steve Bishop, the PVL Assistant Commissioner, make the deal official.

As the Premier Volleyball League was getting ready to host its women’s championship at the USAV Open Nationals in Louisville, Ky., at the end of May, and the men’s at the Boys’ Junior Nationals in Reno, Nev., in July, they signed a three-year agreement with the volleyball apparel company Rox Volleyball. Rox Volleyball will now be the official outfitter and licensed apparel provider for the new grassroots professional league. Each team from various regions throughout the country will have a sublimated jersey designed specifically for them, and apparel and replica jerseys will be available for purchase at future PVL events.

Only in its second year, the PVL aims to grow the presence of professional volleyball in the U.S., and provide role models for young volleyball players who are looking to play ball after graduating college. This year the PVL added men’s teams and the women celebrated their second annual championship at Nationals in Louisville, with 15 teams in attendance.

Originally published in July 2013

Aug 19, 2015 at 11:02AM justin_0

I generally want to peruse the quality substance and this thing I found in you post. A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing. dedicated server europe

Aug 19, 2015 at 04:22PM mano

You indicate extremely most recent and essential things. This is exceptionally pleasant post! dragon city cheat

Aug 22, 2015 at 07:54AM crystal63

I need to thank you for this educational read, I truly acknowledge sharing this awesome post. Keep up your work. instagram followers free instagram likes

Aug 24, 2015 at 11:57AM wolf

That is extremely intriguing Smile I adore perusing and I am continually hunting down educational data like this! project free tv movies

Aug 25, 2015 at 08:51PM crystal63

It's my pleasure that i discovered this post in light of the fact that I've continually looking for all information. http://www.q3seek.com/customise-your-animal-with-free-animal-jam-gems/

Aug 26, 2015 at 09:17PM mano

It's extraordinary when you discover applicable substance .This is my first chance to visit this site. website ontwikkeling

Sep 09, 2015 at 01:39PM mano

You made some conventional focuses there.I truly like the cleverness your distribute has advertised. hacking of facebook account

Sep 13, 2015 at 01:27PM wolf

After perusing your article I was astonished. I realize that you clarify it extremely well. sky customer service